The Mercyhurst University Libraries includes the Hammermill Library on the main campus and the Tom and Michelle Ridge Library at the McAuley College of Associate Degree Studies, headquartered at Mercyhurst North East, which is one of the area's leading providers of career training.
Things You Should Know about the Library
- Your Student ID works as your library card.
- Databases provide access to thousands of online journals, newspapers, books, reports, and data sets that are not freely available on the web. When connecting to databases while off campus, you will be prompted to type in your Mercyhurst Username and Password.
- Research help is available in-person or online.
- Connect to the wireless network by using your Mercyhurst username and password.
- Online subject guides will help you connect to resources related to your topic.
- Most books can be borrowed for 28 days. You can renew books through My Account in the library's catalog.
- Books can be returned at the circluation desk when the library is open or outside in the library dropbox when the library is closed.