University Libraries Mission
The University Libraries strive to enrich the Mercyhurst education process by cultivating an information rich environment and develop life-long learners and moral consumers of information.
The University Libraries engage students in the pursuit of relevant information and knowledge. Integrating information literacy, critical thinking with technology and best practices for research.
We value in our students and in ourselves:
- cooperation with each other
- compassion and dignity for all
- a safe and welcoming environment
- support in the pursuit of scholarship
- opportunities for charity and giving