Networking or Not Working:
1. Make a list of everyone you know and the people they know and identify how they could help you gather career information or experience. This includes professors, classmates, friends, etc.
2. Register with the career center and submit a resume for their review.
3. Connect with alumni with the degree and career you are seeking.
4. Look for professional related organizations and networking opportunities and use social networking sites wisely and to your advantage.
5. Print business cards listing your degree and contact information.
6. Get involved with community organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce, young professional associations and civic club groups.
7. Volunteer in your local community.